Did you know?
- Children learn to name things, sort things and count.
- Children who are learning to talk make many mistakes. Correcting them, however, will discourage talking.
- Stories, songs, and games prepare children to read and help them improve how they speak.
- Traditional stories, songs, and games help teach children how to behave.
- Children learn to speak correctly by copying – by listening to others who speak correctly.
- Children can learn and understand what is right and wrong.
- Children also copy their older brothers and sisters and other family members as they learn what is right and wrong.
- Children learn better when they are taught how to behave well instead of being scolded for behaving badly.
Next article :