Parents have a responsibility to provide basic health care to their children.
How can I make sure that my child is healthy?
- Make sure your child sleeps under a mosquito net to prevent malaria.
- Make sure your child gets their vaccinations.
- Make sure your child goes to school. This is very important for their development and keeps them away from problems such as violence.
- Make sure your child has time to do their homework and help them with it if possible.
- Make sure your child gets enough sleep. A child should sleep at least eight hours.